Subject: Missing minutes of Nov 20th call

Since no one has responded to my email [1], I'm going to assume that no
one has the log.

IIRC, we didn't make any decisions on that call (except approval of
minutes, canceling calls). All other agreements that happened on the
call, I believe, are captured by MikeR in rev13 [2].

I'll send out minutes that only contain the roll and approval of
previous minutes.

After a 2 week break, let's continue our discussion on conformance
during our regular call tomorrow.

-Anish
--

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200811/msg00023.html