Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] SCA-BPEL XML Schema Files - Updated SCA Namespace

Dave, this is the document I sent last week - now also uploaded:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-bpel/download.php/31584/sca-bpel-1.1-spec-cd-02.doc

Kind Regards

Dieter König

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere Process Server Architect
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

  Phone:            +49-7031-16-3426           IBM Deutschland                      (Embedded
                                                                                  image moved
                                                                                     to file:
                                                                                pic22417.gif)

  E-Mail:           dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com    Schönaicher Str. 220