Subject: Schedule of review for documents submitted for Public Review

The current list of documents scheduled for public review is shown below, along with the anticipated date for release or return (announcements for some will be coordinated for the same day). I will do my best to process these as quickly as possible and hopefully will get through these more quickly than projected.

Schedule of document reviews for requested 60-day Public Reviews:

23 March: eNotary (individual)
24 March: ebXML-msg (individual)
24 March: WSFED (for OS Submission)
25 March: SAML Attribute Extensions (all SAML)
26 March: SAML Metadata Extension (all SAML)
27 March: SAML Holder of Key SSO (all SAML)
30 March: SAML Holder of Key Assertions (all SAML)
31 March: SAML Metadata Interoperability (all SAML)
01 April:   SAML Delegation Restriction (all SAML)
02 April:   SCA-BPEL (SCA-Assembly)
03 April:   SCA-Policy (SCA-Assembly)
06 April:   SCA-Assembly (SCA-Assembly)
07 April:   SCA-C (SCA-C)
08 April:   SCA-C++ (SCA-C)

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
twitter: fiberartisan
phone: 1.603.232.9090