Subject: Re: Fw: [sca-bpel] invalid namespaces listed in specification

ACK receipt.  Thanks, Dieter.  I'll make contact with Mary about this.

- Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html