Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] NEW ISSUE: SBPEL2022 has an incorrect 'MAY' and isnot applied recursively

Much better. +1

BTW, the problem wasn't stated quite right in my issue email. It isn't
that recursivity is unaddressed in the original text (it does say
characters -- plural). But that it did not talk about mininum/smallest
number. So per the original text, a runtime that adds 5 underscore
characters when 2 is the minimum needed was still conformant.

-Anish