Subject: Issue 48: BPEL C&I spec does not say anything about component typeside files

This is a new issue based on a PR comment, per my AI.
http://osoa.org/jira/browse/BPEL-48

PR01 comment filed at:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel-comment/200906/msg00001.html

The SCA Assembly spec says:
"The implementation type specification defines whether introspection is
allowed, whether a side file is allowed, both are allowed or some other
mechanism specifies the component type."

The BPEL C&I spec is silent on whether side files are allowed or not.