Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Issue 47: resolution proposal

Based on last week's discussion I would like the propose that we use
binding.ws in the example as follows:

-----
One way this can be achieved is by specifying a callback binding that
includes endpoint information, on a bidirectional SCA service of a
component. For example:

<service name="inventory">
   <interface.wsdl interface="..." callbackInterface="..."/>
   <binding.ws/>
   <callback>
     <binding.ws uri="http://example.org/callbackService?inventory"; />
   </callback>