Subject: Potential issues

While creating an inlined proposal for issue 52, I noticed the following
that I think are bugs:

1) partnerLinkType and partnerRole attributes of sca-bpel:multiReference
are listed as optional in the appendix schema but the pseudo-schema
lists them as required. I think they should be required. Is that correct?

2) Nowhere does the spec say that a variable must not have both
sca-bpel:property='yes' and sca-bpel:multReference. Any reason to allow
both? And if yes, what is the usecase?

3) Why is sca-bpel:property a tBoolean? When would anyone every use it
with value of "no" ?

-Anish