Subject: [sca-bpel] [Issue 52] CT generation (section 2.1.1) does not take into consideration the multRefFrom attribute [Alternative proposal based on Partner Link as multi-valued reference] Version 3.

I have made following changes to attached spec based on the things we agreed on in the last call (Sept 3rd):

1)   Deleted [SBPEL2004.2]

2)   Deleted [SBPEL3011]; changed [SBPEL3011.1] to [SBPEL3011] based on the text provided by Mike Edwards regarding multi-reference variable referenced only by one and only one partner link.

3)   Removed partnerLinkType and partnerRole attributes for multiReference child element.

4)   Deleted example for initialization of variable with multiReference extension.

5)   Updated picture of the multi-valued reference example provided in section 3.2.

--Najeeb

From: Najeeb Andrabi [mailto:nandrabi@tibco.com]
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:23 AM
To: Mike Edwards; OASIS BPEL
Subject: RE: [sca-bpel] [Issue 52] CT generation (section 2.1.1) does not take into consideration the multRefFrom attribute [Alternative proposal based on Partner Link as multi-valued reference]

My understanding is that partner link declaration and its EPR initialization has nothing to do with a particular structured activity. In my view the only constraint for multi-valued partner link declaration is that the variable referred by @mutliRefForm attribute must be in its scope (Issue 56). Other than that partner link must follow the standard BPEL 2.0 lifecycle rules.

--Najeeb