Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Issue 57: proposal

No worries.
Will try to send things out earlier, but gets harder given our
deadline-driven lives. In any case, you should feel free to object to
resolving issues whose proposals you haven't seen 24/48 hours in
advance. The chairs would certainly be sympathetic to such a request.

In any case, I think we did have a good discussion on the (0..1) case
and idempotent case.

-Anish