Subject: SBPEL1001 contains two conformance stmts

SBPEL1001 currently contains two sentences with their own MUSTs. I see
the two statements as independently marked assertion statements (wrt
appendix B). SBPEL1001 currently say:

"The process attribute of the <implementation.bpel> element MUST be the
QName of an executable WS-BPEL process. SCA's artifact resolution
mechanism, defined in section 11.2 of the SCA Assembly Specification,
MUST be used to resolve the specified QName to a WS-BPEL process."

I believe this is just an ed issue of splitting and IDing the statements.

-Anish