Subject: Is the multiReference extension supported by the SCA BPEL runtime used for tesing?

Title: Is the multiReference extension supported by the SCA BPEL runtime used for tesing?

Is the multiReference extension implemented by the SCA BPEL runtime we are currently using for testing?

I wrote a simple test for the assertion SBL-TA-07 which is about the multiplicity of a reference based on the multiReference extension. In the test, I have a partnerLink with multiRefFrom attribute pointing to a variable with multiReference extension with multiplicity=0..1. I was assuming that the multiplicity of the corresponding component reference would also be 0..1. However the runtime seems to be mapping the partnerLink to a regular reference with multiplicity of 1..1, which makes me wonder whether the SCA BPEL runtime used for testing supports the multiRefFrom extension or not!

I guess the above question is for Mike Edwards but perhaps there are also others who are familiar with the capabilities of the SCA BPEL runtime we are currently using for testing.

Best wishes,

Sanjay