Subject: Re: [sca-bpel] Version Control Commit by sanjay.patil.sap

That is how the OASIS SVN is set up. I don't think there is anything
that can be done by the chairs regarding this. I suppose we can request
OASIS admin to not have the version control alerts go to the main TC
list. I'm not sure if this is a policy decision by the OASIS admin, but
the other SCA TCs also have the version control alerts going to their
main TC list.

-Anish