Subject: Next call is on 2011-01-20

On today's call:
1) we decided to cancel 23rd dec call because of the holidays
2) we decided to cancel 6th jan call as none of the co-chairs are available.

So, our next call is on 2011-01-20. I'm hoping that by next call, we
would have the spec ready with all the resolutions folded in, made some
progress on testing, and also hope that Tuscany would have made some
progress in being spec compliant so that we can run more tests and debug
them.

Have a good holiday/new year's. "See" you next year.

-Anish