sca-c-cpp message

Subject: [sca-c-cpp] Initial Working Draft for C++ C&I.

I've submitted an initial rough draft of the C++ C&I conversion from
OSOA to OASIS format.  There are still a number of open issues in the
document formatting that we'll want to look at addressing, but I wanted
to get a version out for review to make sure there isn't anything
obvious that I've missed.

Thanks.

David.

-- David Haney