sca-c-cpp message

Subject: [sca-c-cpp] NEW ISSUE: Choose published C C&I document URL hierarchy

Title: [sca-c-cpp] NEW ISSUE: Choose published C C&I document URL hierarchy

Title: Choose published C C&I document URL hierarchy

Target: C Client and Implementation Model

Description:  The OASIS template requires a that all specifications contain URLs for the current spec, previous spec, latest spec, and latest approved spec, however it doesn't specify a structure for the location of these documents, or how individual specifications should be named.  The TC needs to determine what organizational structure should be used for the C and C++ specifications, along with test suites and other artifacts.

Proposal: The directory hierarchy should be coordinated with other OpenCSA TCs to ensure consistency across SCA specs.

Thanks.

David.

-- David Haney
-- Chief Architect, Hydra Products