sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] Schedule conflict

Is this for the call this Thursday 29th November? We should be able to keep our call to 30mins this time and see what we can do to avoid the conflict for future calls.

Cheers,

Pete Robbins

Phone: UK (01962) 818667
Notes: Pete Robbins/UK/IBM@IBMGB
email: robbins@uk.ibm.com

Bryan Aupperle <aupperle@us.ibm.com>

26/11/2007 14:49

sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-c-cpp] Schedule conflict

The Inaugural call for the SDO TC overlaps with our call (it starts at 11:30 EST), so I will have to drop off our call half way through - I want to attempt to have the regular time for the SDO TC calls not overlap with ours.  So either we can end our call after 30 min. or I need a volunteer to run the second half of the call.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com