sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] NEW ISSUE: Should the C++ SCA spec define annotations

This issue has been assigned id CCPP-31 in the Jira system.
See http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/CCPP-31

Andrew

Andrew Borley
Websphere ESB Development
Tel: 245393 Ext: +44 (0) 1962 815393 Mob: +44 (0) 7971 805547
E-mail: borley@uk.ibm.com
Mailpoint 211, IBM (UK) Ltd, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants, SO21 2JN