sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Fw: [sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 26: componentType files

An updated version.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM on 01/08/2008 09:35 AM -----
Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

01/04/2008 03:05 PM

sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 26: componentType files

Here are my proposed changes for issue 26 based on our discussions.