Subject: JIRA Reminder
To the OpenCSA Technical Committees:
OASIS has received a commitment from the sponsors of the www.osoa.org site to the following:
- Create/maintain a project for each TC affiliated with the OpenCSA Member Section using the same TC abbreviations as the mailing lists
- Configure each project with read/write access control granted to each member of the editors or issue editors subcommittee
- Configure each project to be fully open, allowing anyone to browse the site without requiring a login/password
- Maintain the website for the foreseeable future
Therefore each Technical Committee may now begin making use of the JIRA Issues Tracking system.
- TC Chairs must ensure that the editors subcommittee contains the names of all issues editors
- All members of the editors subcommittee must have read/write acess to the JIRA system
- Editors must download at least once a month a snapshot of the JIRA system to the TC document repository, unless no activity has occurred
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS