sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Updated CD-01 Specification publication packages

Following discussions in the OpenCSA Liaison committee, there is an updated proposal for the names of published artifacts.  Assuming the TC adopts this proposal, it requires an updated version of the publication packages for CD-01.
I have updated both specifications, adjusting URLs and file names on the front page and in the schema appendix as well as the schema files themselves.  I have uploaded these files to KAVI.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com