sca-c-cpp message

Subject: ISSUES 28 and 29: WSDL 2.0 Support

The assembly TC has resolved that interface.wsdl specifically refer to WSDL 1.1 and that the 1.1 assembly spec will not reference WSDL 2.0.

Accordingly I propose that we resolve issues 28 and 29 by limiting our 1.1 specs to WSDL 1.1 and not reference WSDL 2.0.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com