sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 42: WSDL/C roundtripping

Second integration draft.  This one covers text formatting, fixes references, moves the wsdl extension schema, fixes some schema errors, uses correct quoration mark characters in all code and WSDL spippets, and adds the conformance points in section 11.

Still to go are the tables relating to JAX-WS conformance points (the ones in now are place holders), final location of the Data binding section, reconciliation of @oneway and resolution of some of the existing comments

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

01/07/2009 09:52 AM

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 42: WSDL/C roundtripping

First pass at integration into spec. document.

This is essentially a cut/paste effort into proposed locations.  The significant changes are adding sca-c:bindings elements to the examples and updating URLs.

Formatting the new text to be consistent with existing text, fixing references, etc, remains to be done, as does reconciliation of @oneway and resolution of some of the existing comments.

As David pointed out, some of the section numbers have changed meaning that some of the conformance point numbers are now inconsistent with their location in the document.  I believe that until we start writing test assertions, that changing the conformance point numbers is relatively painless and it would be better for them to reflect the correct section numbers.  We should talk about that this week.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

12/10/2008 01:21 PM

sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-c-cpp] ISSUE 42: WSLD/C roundtripping

Another update, fleshing out the examples.  Change bars are cumulative from last week so this replaces my Monday draft.