sca-c-cpp message

Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Acknowledgements section of C++ anc C C&I specs

Folks,

With apologies to Dave Booz for plagiarizing his similar note for the Policy spec  ;-)

We need to fill out the acknowledgements section of the spec document before we go to public review.
Currently, I believe the list looks as follows, based on attendance at meetings.
Please check with your companies for additional names, or if you'd like your name removed or presented differently also let me know that.

In alphabetical order (chairs and members):

Bryan Aupperle
Andrew Borley
Jean-Sebastien Delfino
Mike Edwards
David Haney
Mark Little
Jeff Mischkinsky
Peter Robbins

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com