sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] Start on test assertions

The test assertions for the applicable JAX-WS conformance points have been (mostly - there is one we need to discuss) added.

New drafts are:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31602/SCA_CPP_Test_Assertions_3.doc
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31603/SCA_C_Test_Assertions_3.doc

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

02/25/2009 03:58 PM

sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [sca-c-cpp] Start on test assertions

I've added the test assertions for chapter 10 and appendices C and D of each spec., leaving only appendix F (the applicable conformance points of JAX-WS).

New drafts are:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31422/SCA_CPP_Test_Assertions_2.doc
and

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31423/SCA_C_Test_Assertions_2.doc

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

02/23/2009 04:05 PM

sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-c-cpp] Start on test assertions

I have started work on some test assertions for our specs.  I have based this on the format being used in the assembly TC (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31050/SCA_Assembly_Test_Assertions_14.doc).

I have covered all but one of the conformance points in CD 02 chapters 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, and appendix A of each spec.

Chapters 1, 5, 8 and 11 and appendices B, E, G, H. and I currently do not have any conformance points.  Of these I would only expect conformance points to be added to either chapter 11 or appendix E.

That leaves chapter 10 and appendices C, D, and F with the conformance points related to mapping to/from WSDL that need test assertions for conformance points we have already approved.

Everyone should feel free to add to these test assertions or work on test cases.

The first drafts are:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31361/SCA_CPP_Test_Assertions_1.doc
and

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31362/SCA_C_Test_Assertions_1.doc