sca-c-cpp message

Subject: CD03 Candidate drafts

The Assembly TC approved a public review today a couple of minor editorial wording changes relative to the new namespace and schemas.

I have been a bit presumptuous and prepared second revisions of CD02 for each our specs that includes the changes proposed for Issue 61 as well as the namespace changes (including similar wording as approved by the Assembly TC about which schema are authoritative).  So we can hopefully vote on these drafts as CD03 this week.

Here are links.
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31614/sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.doc
and
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31615/sca-ccni-1.1-spec-cd02-rev2.doc

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com