sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Updated drafts

I have uploaded new drafts with the "must", "may and  "should" instances removed.  There are still some "required" and "optional" instances.

There are two cases for "required"  1) Schema terms and schema or annotation attribute names  2) the names of JAX-WS conformance points.  I believe that both cases are OK
The "optional" instances are all schema terms.

Here are the drafts:
C++ http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31638/sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd02-rev3.doc
C http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31639/sca-ccni-1.1-spec-cd02-rev3.doc

If anyone spots anything that needs to be fixed, please post comments to the list so we can vote next week.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com