sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Re: [sca-c-cpp] Fw: [sca-assembly] Re: [sca-bpel] Re: [sca-policy] Subscribingto SCA comments list

Hi All,

I've subscribed and am happy to do the transposing of issues raised on the list into issues recorded in JIRA

Cheers

Andrew

Andrew Borley
Websphere ESB Development
Tel: 245393 Ext: +44 (0) 1962 815393 Mob: +44 (0) 7971 805547
E-mail: borley@uk.ibm.com
Mailpoint 211, IBM (UK) Ltd, Hursley Park, Winchester, Hants, SO21 2JN

From: Bryan Aupperle <aupperle@us.ibm.com>
To: sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 27/04/2009 13:29

And more...

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM on 04/27/2009 08:28 AM -----
"Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>

04/27/2009 08:14 AM

"'Anish Karmarkar'" <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>, David Booz/Poughkeepsie/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"'OASIS Assembly'" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'OASIS Bindings'" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'OASIS BPEL'" <sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'OASIS Java'" <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'OASIS Policy'" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [sca-assembly] Re: [sca-bpel] Re: [sca-policy] Subscribing to SCA comments list

I suggest that at least  the issue editors subscribe, assuming they are happy to transpose each issue into JIRA.

Martin.