sca-c-cpp message

Subject: [sca-c-cpp] @WebFault class constructor

Bryan asked about the two argument constructor for @WebFault based classes before the meeting today, in particular what was the intent of the message parameter.  It looks like this was derived from the JAX-WS 2.1 specification (section 2.5), in which the generated Exception class associated with an @WebFault has a member representing the exception’s message, and a Java Bean indicating the parts of the fault message.  So in our use case, I believe the message parameter will map to what the user can expect if they call “getMessageText()” on the Exception object, while the faultInfo parameter will map to the wsdl part associated with the fault message.

Thanks.

David.