sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Updated Test Assertions

I have uploaded updated versions of the C++ test assertions based on last week's discussions (both OpenOffice   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32680/sca-cppcni-1.1-test-assertions-wd06.odt -
and Word -
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32679/sca-cppcni-1.1-test-assertions-wd06.doc - formats).

I have also made the corresponding changes to the C test assertions (OpenOffice only for the moment - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32681/sca-ccni-1.1-test-assertions-wd06.odt)
I have not been able to get change tracking turned on in a .doc document created from OpenOffice when opened in Word.  David, you had this working with the C++ draft, what did you have to do?

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com