sca-c-cpp message

Subject: ISSUE 87:

One of the comments in Issue 87 is that our rather liberal use of phrases like "The following snippet..." is not very precise and that numbering and explicitly referencing snippets would be better.  I have done this for section 2 of the attached draft (along with addressing the other comments in Issue 87).  I would be interested in your reaction to the changes before embark on this work for the remainder of the specification.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev2+Issue 87.doc