sca-c-cpp message

Subject: ISSUE 83: Proposed response

I propose that we respond to this comment with the following  (this would part of a e-mail that is a response to all of his comments):

Local and remotable interfaces for SCA are defined in the Assembly specification and are independent of the component implementation technology/language.  The C++ Client and Implementation specification only defines how interfaces are designated remotable or local for C++ and interprets the requirements for remotable interfaces for C++.

Because the concepts of local and remotable interfaces for SCA are defined in the Assembly specification and can be applied to any SCA component implementation technology/language, a overall architectural discussion of SCA local and remotable interfaces and how the compare to other technologies would need to be addressed by the SCA Assembly TC

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com