sca-c-cpp message

Subject: ISSUE 78: Proposed response

I propose that we respond to this comment with the following  (this would part of a e-mail that is a response to all of his comments):

Thank your pointing out the PDF formatting problems.  They will be addressed in future drafts.

This could also be used as part of the response to Issue 82.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com