sca-c-cpp message

Subject: New drafts of specs and test assertion documents and initial drafts oftestcase descriptions

The recent issues we have resolved have had sufficient impact on our documents that I have uploaded new revisions of both specifications (CD 3 rev 4 of each).
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34370/sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4.doc
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34371/sca-ccni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4.doc

Since we have modified and added some normative statements, this has resulted in changes to the Test Assertions.  I have uploaded new drafts of each of these (WD08 for C++ and WD10 for C).
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34372/sca-cppcni-1.1-test-assertions-wd08.doc
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34373/sca-ccni-1.1-test-assertions-wd10.doc

Finally, I have uploaded WD 01 of the testcases for each language.  For C++ there are only a couple of test cases done so far (one that was moved from assembly), but for C the test suite is 80% - 85% done.
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34374/sca-cppcni-1.1-testcases-wd01.doc
        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34375/sca-ccni-1.1-testcases-wd01.doc

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com