sca-c-cpp message

Subject: NEW ISSUE: Add Requires and PolicySetAttachment elements

Target C++ C&I Spec and C C&I Spec (CD 03 Rev 4 of each)

Description: The Assembly TC has (at the request of of the Policy TC) added requires and policySetAttachment elements to commonExtensionBase, which is the bases for interface and implementation and thus interface.cp, interface.c, implementation.cpp and implementation.c

Proposal: Add the requires and policySetAttachment elements to the effected pseudo-schema (including descriptions) and also added these elements to the function and callbackFunction child elements of the effected schema, psuedo-schama (including descriptions).  See:  and

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

sca-ccni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4+Issue 101.doc

sca-cppcni-1.1-spec-cd03-rev4+Issue 101.doc