sca-c-cpp message

Subject: Schedule for next few weeks

Pete has a conflict for this week and is on vacation the following week (1 July).  I am on vacation 1 and 8 July.  The two new issues are not immediately pressing and it would probably be best for debate in the Java TC to set a pattern to follow for the resolution of CCPP 109 (the resolution of which may impact the resolution of CCPP 108).

So, I plan on cancelling this week's meeting, and scheduling our next for 15 July.  By then the PR of our test suites will have ended, the 2nd PR of the Assembly test suite will have ended and I should have a clearer picture of the timing for the final Assembly CD (there are a few resolved issues to be applied).

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com