sca-c-cpp message

Subject: SCA-C-CPP status

The Assembly TC has approved the final set of 1.1 CDs (Specification, Test Assertions and Test Cases). This would allow us to update our references to the Assembly documents as part of a set of CD of our own documents.  However, we also reference the Policy specification. The public review of the Policy test cases ends on 6 Sept.. and I would not expect to have the Policy TC approve a final set of CDs until after that.  So we have to agree on a strategy for our documents (update now or wait for Policy).

Another item of note: the Assembly TC is having a F2F 22-24 Sept. focused on the event support in 1.2 so we also will need to talk about our work relative to event support.

I suggest we have these discussions next week.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
WW Center of Excellence for Enterprise Systems & Banking Center of Excellence Application Integration Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com