sca-c-cpp message

Subject: New JIRA for SCA-C-CPP TC

All,

OSOA JIRA that we use for tracking our issues is going away end of this month. OASIS now has its own JIRA. I have requested the TC Admin to provide us with a JIRA project in the OASIS instance. Going forward we'll use OASIS JIRA to track our issues.

Please **DO NOT** update the OSOA JIRA.

There is a lot of history documented in OSOA JIRA. To preserve that I have uploaded the dump of our OSOA JIRA project in various formats:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-c-cpp/download.php/45073/SCA-C-CPP%20OSOA%20JIRA.doc
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-c-cpp/download.php/45074/SCA-C-CPP%20OSOA%20JIRA.xls
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-c-cpp/download.php/45075/SCA-C-CPP%20OSOA%20JIRA.xml
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-c-cpp/download.php/45076/SCA-C-CPP%20OSOA%20JIRA.html

Sorry for the internal links, the public links seem to take time to appear.

When OASIS JIRA is available to us, I'll migrate all our existing OSOA new/open/deferred issues to the new instance. There are 3 deferred right now.

If we can figure out how to do a migration of ALL issues, we will do that too. Anish is looking into this for SCA-J TC and I plan to follow his lead if he can find a solution. Right now, it doesn't look possible.

If there are any JIRA experts that might want to help Anish, please speak up.

Bryan Aupperle.
Software Client Architect - Mid-Atlantic
Senior Technical Staff Member

Raleigh, NC
Mobile: 919-656-0018

aupperle@us.ibm.com