sca-j-editors message

Subject: Re: [sca-j-editors] Editorial changes to CAA spec

I'd be happy to take on [3,4,5] this week.  I'm on vacation all next week.
Maybe we can get Mark to do [2] next week?

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             Anish Karmarkar
             <Anish.Karmarkar@
             oracle.com>                                                To
                                       sca-j-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
             05/22/2008 02:35                                           cc
             AM                        Michael Beisiegel/Somers/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                   Subject
                                       [sca-j-editors] Editorial changes
                                       to CAA spec

Hi,

I took an AI last week to coordinate amongst the editors and come up
with a deadline for our AI to update the CAA spec with all the editorial
changes.

The editorial changes come from Mike [1], Mark [2] and Simon [3][4][5].
Mike's changes contained both ed changes as well as RFC 2119 changes. I
have updated the WD (attached) to include only the ed changes and not
the 2119 changes as agreed on the concall two weeks ago. The attached
doc also contains the fix to include description of
InvalidServiceException that Dave had pointed out.

So we have [2], [3], [4] and [5] as TODO. We agreed two weeks ago to
split the work. If we split it, I don't think it is that much work.
Could we agree to finish this by next week, i.e., 29th May?

Pl. let me know.

Thanks.

-Anish
--