sca-j-editors message

Subject: RE: [sca-j-editors] Editorial changes to CAA spec

Hi,

I'm happy to put my changes [2] in next week. The only thing that
concerns me slightly is that I am putting my own review comments in.
Does this really matter? Possibly not - as the document will be reviewed
by the TC.

Mark

Mark Combellack| Software Developer| Avaya | Eastern Business Park | St.
Mellons | Cardiff | CF3 5EA | Voice: +44 (0) 29 2081 7624 |
mcombellack@avaya.com

cc
>              AM                        Michael
Beisiegel/Somers/IBM@IBMUS