sca-j-editors message

Subject: Re: [sca-j-editors] Providing SCA-J editors with the right permission inJIRA

Anish,

I do indeed have two userids - one matches my OASIS ID and the other one is for me to play "god"
in the JIRA system should something nasty happen  ;-)

I've added them both to the Java group since I login randomly using either one.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

26/06/2008 19:38

sca-j-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[sca-j-editors] Providing SCA-J editors with the right permission in JIRA

I updated the JIRA group (OASIS Java Developers) that has permission to
update the OASIS Java issues to include changes to the chairs, editors,
and membership.

Mark: as an editor you should be in this group. But I don't think you
have a JIRA account. Can you either send me your JIRA user id if you
have one OR the user id you would prefer? I can create an account for
you in JIRA, if needed, and include you in the right JIRA group.

MikeE: you have two user IDs. Did not know which one you wanted
included. Can you let me know which one you use? OR since you are one of
the admins, add yourself to the OASIS Java developer group.

Thanks.

-Anish