sca-j-jee message

Subject: JEE spec WD01 uploaded

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-j/download.php/29075/sca-jee-1.1-spec-wd01.doc
(uploaded to the main TC doc repository)

This version consists of applying the OASIS template to the submission
spec (required a lot of reformating, what a PITA), very minor ed changes
(such as missing quotes on XML attributes that I saw while applying the
format), using the correct oasis sca assembly NS
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200712), and using the
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca-j/200808 for the attribute
that the spec defines. The last NS format is what the liaison committee
recommended and what we adopted. Note that the spec does not contain the
schema for this NS. This namespace contains only one attribute
'includeDefaults'.

Please let me know of any errors.

Thanks.

-Anish