sca-j-jee message

Subject: Re: [sca-j-jee] Working Draft 03

Dave,

Could you elaborate on why you think EJB binding spec should be
incorporated into this document? I tend to think that EJB binding spec
stands on its own. This would allow an SCA runtime that does not want to
have a full-fledged JEE support to have references with EJB binding
pointing to external services.

-Anish