sca-j-jee message

Subject: Re: [sca-j-jee] Java F2F time?

What I recall is that we decided against discussing or scheduling time
for EE at the f2f because we didn't think we would have enough issues to
talk about.

Given that EE is on a different schedule than other Java-related specs,
I think it makes sense to spend our f2f time on those specs (and we do
have a lot of issues related to those specs).

-Anish