Subject: @ConversationAttributes

I was looking at the annotations related to conversations in the initial working draft of the Java Common Annotations and APIs Specification and the Java schemas in the initial working draft of the Assembly Model Specification and noticed that there is nothing in the schema corresponding to the conversation attributes defined by the @ConversationAttributes.  Am I misreading something, is this intentional, or is there something missing from the schema?

I was prompted to look at this by reviewing the conversation related annotations for C++ and C and noticing some differences.  My concern is primarily that we do things with appropriate consistency across the various languages.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com