Subject: NEW ISSUE: Conversation Attributes

Title: Conversation Attributes are not in Java Schema

Target: Java Schema in  Assembly Model Specification

 The conversation attributes defined by @Conversation Attributes in the initial working draft of the Java Common Annotations and APIs Specification do not exist in the initial working draft of the Assembly Model Specification.  While this may not be a problem it is an inconsistency in so far as the other annotations all impact SCDL.  It should also be noted that Java typically sets the pattern for other language bindings.

Proposal:  No specific proposal at this time.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM on 10/17/2007 03:16 PM -----
"Michael Rowley" <mrowley@bea.com>

10/17/2007 02:35 PM

Bryan Aupperle/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [sca-j] @ConversationAttributes

I believe this should be raised as an issue for SCA-J.  There is some chance that conversation attributes should map to policy sets rather than to new assembly model constructs, so I would hold off on raising this as an issue to another TC until we have an idea of who should get it.

Michael