Subject: RE: [sca-j] ISSUE 4 - Dependency reinjection

Yes, that is the proposal.

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Peshev, Peter [mailto:peter.peshev@sap.com]
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2007 3:59 AM
To: sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Michael,

Since you asked yesterday to comment the latest proposal, I just want to
clarify for myself one point in it. Not giving opinion, just asking for
clarification.
The proposal from the chat was :

References MAY be reinjected after the initial creation of a component
due  to a change in wiring that has occurred since the component was
initialized.   In order for reinjection to occur, the following MUST be
true:
- The component MUST be composite-scoped.

I am reading the first "MAY" as "the whole reinjection is optional, some
runtimes may decide not to do any reinjection, some may do it. Those
that choose to do it are allowed to do so only under some conditions
(composite scope, etc.)"

Is that your proposal ?

Peter