Subject: Re: [sca-j] package names

Bryan,
There has only been brief mention that such a change might be needed or
desirable.  There is no sca-j issue open for this.  It is potentially
related (but not tied) to what decisions are made about XML namespaces. My
own view is that we should not change the package names unless the sca-j
TC changes the APIs in an incompatible way.

    Simon

Simon C. Nash, IBM Distinguished Engineer
Member of the IBM Academy of Technology
Tel. +44-1962-815156  Fax +44-1962-818999

Bryan Aupperle <aupperle@us.ibm.com>
13/12/2007 17:11

sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org
cc

Subject
[sca-j] package names

I know that this is a minor thing, but has there been any discussion about
needing to change the package names from org.osoa.sca... to something else
- potentially org.oasis.sca... or org.oasis-open.sca...?

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above: