Subject: RE: [LIKELY JUNK]Re: [sca-j] NEW ISSUE annotations on parameters

Thank you for the response. I agree with you that we should add some text to prevent the annotations being misused on arbitrary business methods which don't follow the JavaBeans setter pattern.

Thanks,
Raymond

From: "Peshev, Peter" <peter.peshev@sap.com>
To: Raymond Feng/Burlingame/IBM@IBMUS
Cc: <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 01/28/2008 08:53 AM

Hi Raymond,

I was just being asked what does it mean to have it on arbitrary
business method

Maybe as part of issue resolution we can add the constructor usage in
the text,  as well as say  the runtime must not support those on
arbitrary business methods operations that are different from
constructors.

Best Regards
Peter