Subject: RE: [sca-j] NEW ISSUE: When is a RequestContext available?

Just a nitpick -  You have used the term 'an instance of the component'
a few times below. I would have thought that a component itself is an
instance (of an implementation). Perhaps replacing 'an instance of the
component' with 'the component instance' would be more appropriate!

Regarding the issue and the proposal - both make sense to me.

-- Sanjay